A new campaign ad put out by flailing GOP presidential candidate John Kasich likens Donald Trump to Hitler.
The ad, which can be seen below, features Air Force Col. Tom Moe (pictured) paraphrasing Martin Niemöller’s famous statement regarding Hitler, twisting it to smear Trump.
It’s a bit of an understatement to call it disgusting.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Say what you will about Trump, the fact is he is not out to get Hispanics and blacks or anyone else, for that matter.
Kasich labeled the ad “Trump’s Dangerous rhetoric,” but he is apparently too scared to handle comments on the video:
Reaction is all over the map. Naturally, anti-Trumpsters from both sides of the political aisle loved it, then there’s this:
It’s beyond sad — it’s pathetic, especially for someone with Kasich’s record as a member of the House and a governor.
Of course, this will only help Trump in the long run and expose Kasich as weak and pathetic.
- Trump Triumphs: Proof Positive That Muslims Celebrated 9/11 in Jersey City
- AP changes headline after falsely claiming Donald Trump said ‘torture works’ – Video
- CNN accused of lying in claim that Trump supporters kicked Black Lives Matter activist
- Obama: We can’t kill terrorists who murder innocents, suggests jobs program
- State Dept. spokeswoman refuses to label beheadings by ISIS acts of war