How is it that a weed-smoking comedian who hosts a podcast is speaking more sensibly than our “medical experts”?
Joe Rogan talks to Black Rifle Coffee founder and CEO, Evan Hafer about “breakthrough” coronavirus cases, vaccine passports, and authoritarianism surrounding the response to the virus.
Rogan says that NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio’s “vaccine passport” mandate is “f**king crazy” because the majority of unvaccinated people in New York are visible minorities.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
He also talks about a possible flaw in the vaccines with regard to “breakthrough” cases and how it could lead to more dangerous strains of the virus according to scientific papers.
Rogan and Hafer also discuss the use of “anti-vaxxer” as a slur against people who are skeptical of this particular vaccine for this particular virus.
They then get into the authoritarianism that has been characteristic of the response to this virus from the beginning. Pretty much everyone in the West tossed aside their pandemic response plan and followed China’s authoritarian lead.
Rogan then talks about freedom and how fragile it is, and Hafer discusses how authoritarianism often begins under the guise of “protection” from some external threat.
It’s a very interesting 15-minute clip.
This clip is from The Joe Rogan Experience Episode #1693.
Joe Rogan says what he thinks, and has been publicly criticized by Saint Fauci, Peace Be Upon Him, for his stance on young, healthy people “getting the jab.” On the Today Show, Fauci told Savannah Guthrie that Rogan’s position was “selfish” because it meant that young people could spread the virus to someone vulnerable. Guthrie didn’t seem to have the sense to ask why the onus to get vaccinated was on the young, healthy person rather than on the vulnerable person, or if the vaccines were as effective as we were told they were going to be.
That was back in April. After that, we saw that young, healthy people were suffering from myocarditis and other adverse reactions, and there was a possible link with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to Guillain-Barré Syndrome.
- CDC Investigating Reports Of Heart Problems In Teens And Young Adults After Second mRNA Vaccine Dose
- Prof Of Immunology Warns Of Possible Long-Term Effects Of COVID Vaccine On Children — Here’s The 411
- CDC Scrambling: Meet To Discuss Heart Risk Concerns For Teen Boys Getting COVID Jab
- WATCH: Tearful Mother Says 12-Yr Old Ended Up In Wheelchair With Feeding Tube After Taking Part In Vaccine Trial
- FDA Adding Another Warning To J&J Vaccine — Possible Link To Rare Neurological Disorder
From the beginning, the weed-smoking comedian hosting a podcast has made way more sense than the authoritarian smurf with his “mitigation measures” and his mask fetish.
- WATCH: Fauci Says Children 2 And Up Should Wear Masks — But That’s Not What The WHO Recommends…
- Dear Church – Mask Nazi, Lord Fauci, Was Full Of Crap
- Some ‘Follow The Science’ Fauci-Worshippers Say They Won’t Take Their Masks Off Despite Being Vaccinated
- WATCH: Dr. Fauci Flip-Flops On Mask-Wearing For The Vaccinated — Admits It Was About Optics
- WATCH: Fauci Doubles-Down On Masks AFTER Vaccination
- COVIDICTATOR: Dr. Fauci Says Don’t Let Kids Play Together Without Wearing Masks (VIDEO)
- SHOW ME THE STUDY: Rand, Fauci Clash Over Forcing Vaccinated People To Wear Masks
- COVIDICTATOR: Dr. Fauci Is Now Advocating For ‘Double-Masking’
The same is true with this clip.
Our “medical experts” admit that the vaccines are allowing some “breakthrough cases” which could be a very big problem.
Rogan cites a 2015 study that posits “leaky” vaccines that don’t prevent transmission could cause deadlier strains to spread. [EDITOR’S NOTE: This is not a certainty, as the study Imperfect Vaccination Can Enhance the Transmission of Highly Virulent Pathogens has made clear.]
There is a theoretical expectation that some types of vaccines could prompt the evolution of more virulent (“hotter”) pathogens. This idea follows from the notion that natural selection removes pathogen strains that are so “hot” that they kill their hosts and, therefore, themselves. Vaccines that let the hosts survive but do not prevent the spread of the pathogen relax this selection, allowing the evolution of hotter pathogens to occur. This type of vaccine is often called a leaky vaccine. When vaccines prevent transmission, as is the case for nearly all vaccines used in humans, this type of evolution towards increased virulence is blocked. But when vaccines leak, allowing at least some pathogen transmission, they could create the ecological conditions that would allow hot strains to emerge and persist. This theory proved highly controversial when it was first proposed over a decade ago, but here we report experiments with Marek’s disease virus in poultry that show that modern commercial leaky vaccines can have precisely this effect: they allow the onward transmission of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Thus, the use of leaky vaccines can facilitate the evolution of pathogen strains that put unvaccinated hosts at greater risk of severe disease. The future challenge is to identify whether there are other types of vaccines used in animals and humans that might also generate these evolutionary risks.
And then there’s this headline from Reuters:
This means that the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” talking point du jour is a disingenuous lie. Vaccinated people are getting sick, too. Sure, it’s at a lower rate, and the symptoms are less severe, but they’re still able to get it and spread it.
Someone should ask the “Follow the Science” crowd’s Great Leader, Saint Fauci about that. Not that he’d give you a straight answer. He’s said that he’s lied for “the greater good” a time or two. It’s mind-boggling how people can trust what he’s said.
To paraphrase that old aphorism, “Fool me once, shame on you, fool me repeatedly for 18 months… well, that’s insanity.”
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- WATCH Americans Sign Petition To ARREST and JAIL Unvaccinated (Video)
- Israeli Doctor Shreds Marxist Democrat Lie That COVID Cases Driven By The Unvaccinated
- Southern Restaurant Scorched After Refusing to Serve Unvaccinated People
- CNN Contributor Suggests Government Make Life ‘Hard’ For Unvaccinated Americans
- In 180 Reversal, CDC Head Says Vaccines Can’t Prevent Spread of Covid (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.