While campaigning in Michigan, lying Democrat Joe Biden made an astounding statement.
“Folks, we got a lot of work to do,” he yelled. “I don’t need you to get me elected, I need you once I’m elected.”
Excuse me? The last time I looked, the whole idea was for one candidate to get more votes than the other.
Here’s video of his astounding statement, as posted to Twitter:
Joe Biden tells voters “I don’t need you to get me elected.” pic.twitter.com/kMTqiIx2B4
— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) October 31, 2020
Reaction was pretty much what you’d expect:
Does he know something we don’t? 🤔
— Shelley G (@ShelleyGldschmt) October 31, 2020
Absolutely because he has a cadre of voter fraud in the ready to stuff the ballots.
— Verdi Avila (@avila3510) November 1, 2020
That could explain a great deal…
What is he implying? No need to vote?
— Diane (@DianeDimax) November 1, 2020
Sure sounds that way to us…
It’s like he thinks the fix is in.
— Jeff Miller (@jmillerlaw1) November 1, 2020
It sure does sound that way…
Perhaps he wasn’t kidding when he said he had a voter fraud organization set up…
- Joe Biden Admits: We’ve Put Together ‘The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization In The History Of American Politics’ (Video)
- Joe Biden’s Hand in Corruption, Subversion and Crime in Guatemala
- Sick! Biden-Harris Uses Hitler Footage in Campaign Ad
- Say what? Joe Biden promises to mobilize ‘trunalimunumaprzure’ — Seriously (Video)
- Compare and Contrast: Trump’s Four Years Of Results vs. Biden’s 47 Years Of Abject Failure
Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online in an obvious effort to help Democrat Joe Biden, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.