According to the walking gaffe machine known as the Vice President of the United States, no real law-abiding citizen should be concerned that their Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms will be taken away.
Thus says the man who sits, literally, one heartbeat away from the presidency.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
“No law-abiding citizen in the United States of America has any fear that their constitutional rights will be infringed in any way. None. Zero,” he thundered last week.
So, apparently, only criminals care about their Second Amendment rights now, according to Biden.
Glenn Beck pounced on this Friday.
“If you think that the constitution is being violated you are no longer a law-abiding citizen. You should be questioned,” he said.
Beck went on to say that, like Rush Limbaugh, he’s embarrassed and ashamed of the country.
And who can blame him, with people like Biden running the country and the people who re-elected Biden into office?
Apparently, we’re just supposed to ignore the Democrats who have crafted legislation calling for confiscation of guns. Who cares if the Second and Fourth Amendments get trashed in the process? Certainly not law-abiding citizens, right, Mr. Biden? Right?
Video of his remarks follows:
- Oregon Democrats propose gun confiscation bill requiring warrantless inspections
- Thousands gather across nation for ‘Day of Resistance’ rallies
- Missouri GOP rep. uses gun confiscation bill for target practice
- Oregon state senator calls for gun registration, laughs about shooting victim
- Sheriff warns of second American revolution if gun confiscation laws pass
- New NRA ad: Politicians ‘don’t rule’ Americans or ‘give us rights’
- Company designs targets with pictures of armed children, pregnant women
- Biden claims shotgun easier for women to use than AR-15; Gun expert disagrees
- Bill by Missouri GOP Rep. would make proposing gun control legislation a felony
- Washington gun control proposal said to violate Fourth Amendment to Constitution
- Annual inspection requirement axed from Washington gun control proposal
- Mexico to ask for registry of guns in border states, national media silent
- Communist Party USA backs Obama gun grab, calls Second Amendment obsolete
- Missouri Democrats propose law giving gun owners 90 days to turn in weapons
- Minnesota Democrats pushing gun confiscation bill similar to Missouri’s
- Wisconsin Democrats circulate legislation to ban hunting ammunition
- Arkansas governor signs law allowing concealed guns in churches
- Iowa Democrat: Ban and confiscate semi-automatic guns
- NY Democrat begs Republican to keep gun confiscation proposal from public
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberals, media engage in propaganda to demonize law-abiding gun owners