Things aren’t looking good for the presumptive Democratic nominee for President because he’s on The List.
The names of over three-dozen high-ranking Obama administration officials have been named as individuals who may have received General Michael Flynn’s “unmasked” identity in response to a request that was made between the day of the 2016 election and January 31, 2017.
The List includes President Obama’s Chief of Staff, Denis McDonough, former FBI Director James Comey, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Ambassador to the United Nations, Samantha Power, and the last person named is former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee. The list includes 37 individuals, but it’s clear that Obama knew even though he was not directly named.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
Here’s the complete list in the order listed:
- U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations–Samatha Power
- Director for National Intelligence–James R. Clapper
- Deputy Chief of Mission–Kelly Degnan
- U.S. Ambassador to Italy and the Republic of San Marco–John R. Phillips
- Director of the CIA–John O. Brennan
- OIA Director–Patrick Conlon
- Secretary of the Treasury–Jacob Lew
- Acting Assistant Secretary Treasury–Arthur “Danny” McGlynn
- Deputy Secretary of the Treasury–Sarah Raskin
- Under Secretary Treasury–Nathan Sheets
- Acting Under Secretary Treasury–Adam Szubin
- U.S.NATO Defense Advisor (DEFAD)–Mr. Robert Bell
- U.S. Representative to the NATO Military Committee–VADM Christenson
- Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation–James Comey
- Chief Syria Group–[REDACTED]
- Deputy Assistant Director of NEMC [REDACTED]
- U.S.NATO Office of the Defense Advisor (ODA) Policy Advisor for Russia–Lt. Col. Paul Greenhreng
- U.S.NATO [REDACTED] Advisor to Ambassador Douglas Lute–[REDACTED]
- U.S.NATO Deputy DEFAD–Mr. James Hursh
- Chief Syria Group–[REDACTED]
- U.S. Deputy Chief of U.S. Mission to NATO (USNATO)–Mr. Litzenberger
- U.S. Permanent Representative (PermRep) to NATO–Ambassador Douglas Lute
- U.S.A.-DOE-IN-Executive Briefer
- U.S.NATO Political Officer[REDACTED]–Mr. Scott Parrish
- U.S.A. – DOE – Deputy Secretary of Energy–Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall
- U.S.A.- DOE-IN – Executive Briefer–[REDACTED]
- U.S.NATO Political Advisor (POLAD)–Mr. Tamir Waser
- COS [REDACTED]
- CMO [REDACTED]
- DCOS [REDACTED]
- U.S. Ambassador to Russia–John Tefft
- CMO [REDACTED]
- U.S. Ambassador to Turkey–Ambassador Bass
- Chief of Staff to the President of the United States–Denis McDonough
- Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Intelligence Integration–Michael Dempsey
- Vice President of the United States–Joseph R. Biden
Last week, Acting DNI Rick Grenell declassified the list of individuals and delivered it to the DOJ. It was then unclear if the list would be made public. The DOJ said that they had no intention of releasing the names. DNI Grenell then sent The List to Senator Grassley(R-IA) and Senator Ron Johnson(R-WI), who then released it to the public.
Grenell appeared to have delivered those files to the DOJ last week. The declassified list showed recipients who “may have received Lt. Gen Flynn’s identity in response to a request processed between 8 November 2016 and 31 January 2017 to unmask an identity that had been generically referred to in an NSA foreign intelligence report,” the document, obtained by Fox News, read.
“Each individual was an authorized recipient of the original report and the unmasking was approved through NSA’s standard process, which includes a review of the justification for the request,” the document said. “Only certain personnel are authorized to submit unmasking requests into the NSA system. In this case, 16 authorized individuals requested unmasking for [REDACTED] different NSA intelligence reports for select identified principals.” The document added: “While the principals are identified below, we cannot confirm hey saw the unmasked information. This response does not include any requests outside of the specified time-frame.”
The list revealed that then-U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power made unmasking requests seven times between Nov. 30, 2016 and Jan. 11, 2017. The list revealed that Clapper made three requests from Dec. 2, 2016 through Jan. 7, 2017; that Brennan made two requests, one on Dec. 14 and one on Dec. 15, 2016. Comey also made a request on Dec. 15, 2016. On Jan. 5, 2017, McDonough made one request, and on Jan. 12, 2017, then-Vice President Biden made one request.
Source: FOX NEWS
This comes at a really, really bad time as it was just yesterday morning that Democrat Hack Turned Serious Journalist™ George Stephanopoulos asked Sleepy Joe about this very thing and he flip-flopped on his response on live television.
"I know nothing about those moves [by the FBI] to investigate Michael Flynn," Joe Biden claimed.
Reminded he was in a January 5, 2017, Oval Office meeting with President Obama and the FBI Director about investigating Flynn, Biden admits "I was aware… but that's all I know." pic.twitter.com/SImLNoqhd7
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) May 12, 2020
Senator Rand Paul(R-KY) is on an absolute tear after the list was released:
Get ready, folks! Durham is still conducting his investigation, and this thing ain’t over yet!
It’s gonna get good…
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- No more ‘Mr. Nice Guy,’ says Op-Ed defending Donald Trump
- Trump Shreds Obama Officials Behind Flynn Prosecution: ‘Human Scum’ Who Committed ‘Treason’ (Video)
- BIDEN IN ON FLYNN: What Did The Former Vice President Know And When Did He Know It?
- Poll: Nearly half think officials ‘likely’ broke law to stop Trump
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.