As Twitchy reported today, liberal heads are exploding over the fact that Rep. Darrell Issa cut off Elijah Cumming’s microphone after the Oversight Committee hearing in which Lois Lerner plead the Fifth Amendment.
Now, race-baiter Jesse Jackson claims the move was — wait for it — racist. That right, racist:
Congressman Darrell Issa's behavior was crude, wrong, racist and mean towards Congressman Elijah Cummings. Do you agree?take our poll - story continues below
— Rev Jesse Jackson Sr (@RevJJackson) March 6, 2014
Some disagreed and demanded to know how it was racist:
@RevJJackson Racist? Really?
— Greg Chesser (@GregChesser) March 6, 2014
@RevJJackson Racist??? How??
— Kathleen McKinley (@KatMcKinley) March 6, 2014
— SouthernWolf (@SouthernWolf) March 6, 2014
@RevJJackson Tell 'ya what, why don't you locate a dictionary, look up the word 'adjourned' and then get back with me.
— Fast Eddie (@fastereddie) March 6, 2014
Good idea, just don’t hold your breath.
One person, however, agreed with Jackson:
@RevJJackson yes i do agree. something has to be done about him. seriously!
— lloyd c. owens (@lloydcowens) March 6, 2014
Naturally, Jackson never explained how the move was racist, but then again, being a liberal race-monger, he never has to explain anything…
- IRS’s Lois Lerner takes Fifth Amendment — again!
- Lois Lerner email: ‘Tea Party Matter very dangerous’
- Jesse Jackson demands Phil Robertson ‘repent’, turn from Christian view on gays
- Jesse Jackson: Tea Party resurrection of Confederacy, opposition to Obama racist
- Jesse Jackson: Conservative criticism of Obama could lead to assassination
- Jesse Jackson: Trayvon Martin a ‘gentleman’; Obama should make sentiment policy
- Jesse Jackson falsely claims gov’t shutdown has roots in Confederacy