More and more, it seems that calling members of ISIS “animals” is an insult to the animal kingdom. On Friday, the Anglican Communion News Service reported that a five-year-old boy was cut in half by ISIS militants.
According to the report, the boy was the son of a founding member of Baghdad’s Anglican church.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
The ACNS added:
In an interview today, an emotional Canon Andrew White told ACNS that he christened the boy several years ago, and that the child’s parents had named the lad Andrew after him.
“I’m almost in tears because I’ve just had somebody in my room whose little child was cut in half,” he said. “I baptised his child in my church in Baghdad2. This little boy, they named him after me – he was called Andrew.”
On Sunday, we also reported that ISIS murderers have now taken to burying women and children alive, in addition to systematically beheading Christian children in a campaign of terror and genocide that would make Hitler proud.
Exit questions: Will Obama ever get off his thumb and take serious action against ISIS? And will the world ever demand ISIS be held accountable for their crimes against humanity? And will liberals ever take a stand against the child-murdering barbarians that make up ISIS?
I’m not holding my breath.
- Liberal loon on MSNBC: Bombing ISIS won’t work because bombs kill people
- Report: ISIS terrorists bury women and children alive in mass graves
- Moonbat Elizabeth Warren: Let’s negotiate with people who behead children for fun
- British jihadi with ISIS: ‘People love to see heads on spikes’
- Chicago liberals march in support of child-killing ISIS, genocide
- Video: Hamas-affiliated imam vows to ‘totally exterminate’ all Jews
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Report: ISIS militants ‘systematically beheading’ Christian children in Mosul
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis