The unspoken (but obvious) rule at these ‘news’ outlets is that the narrative must be defended — especially against evidence to the contrary.
It’s easy to laugh at Nadler and his room-temperature IQ for claiming that the violence in Portland and the existance of Antifa are both ‘myths’.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
It’s much harder to explain away when we are watching the same dynamic play out in corporations whose sole raison d’etre is to learn and report the details concerning facts or events of national import.
Here is what ABC tweeted in their let’s call it ‘reporting’ of an incident in California.
— Claire Lehmann (@clairlemon) July 26, 2020
Notice they couldn’t help but resist the urge to frame some clear expressions of criminal conduct within a ‘broader narrative’ of ‘peaceful protest’.
They seem unable to reconcile themselves to the fact that there are two distinct groups of people in play here: One that actually wants to operate within the lawful boundaries of the First Amendment rights of addressing grievances to their government and another that has found a useful pretext for disorderly conduct, violence, and general mayhem.
Those two groups are not the same.
The latter is using the former as a means of disguising their true nature and intention… deliberately using violence to pressure politicians into a model more in line with their own political leanings. You know, just like the Brownshirts, Blackshirts and Bolsheviks before them did.
Of course. Peace intensifies until it reaches its point of combustion. Just as kindness intensifies into murder. https://t.co/9BmdRBnsa1
— Eric Metaxas (@ericmetaxas) July 26, 2020
I remember one time I smiled so hard I stabbed a guy. https://t.co/ZxWc5abZ04
— Aprille Park (@AprillePark) July 27, 2020
Don’t dismiss it an isolated incident, either. Because it isn’t.
— Guy Benson (@guypbenson) July 27, 2020
Seeing how the press has been literally siding against law-abiding citizens and with violent punkass protesters, maybe calling them the ‘enemies of the people’ wasn’t so far off.
This isn’t the first time that ABC News has bungled actual news reporting.
Here’s a brief trip down memory lane…
- ABC News HUMILIATED When Clip Of Turkey’s Attack On Kurds Revealed To Be Footage From Kentucky GUN RANGE
- PROJECT VERITAS: ABC News Anchor Claims Higher-Ups Spiked Her Detailed Expose On Epstein (Video)
- ABC Continues Hunt For Amy Robach ‘Leaker’ After Getting Young Woman Fired From CBS
- FAKE NEWS: ABC’s ‘Clarification’ On Flynn Deal Shows Their Anti-Trump Bias
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
Reminder: If you haven’t done so yet, please go HERE and cast your vote for the Liberal Media Propagandist Of The Year for 2020.
- Democrat Caller to CSPAN Threatens Bloodshed Against Federal Officers in Milwaukee (Video)
- Idiot Jerrold Nadler Calls Antifa Violence In Portland a ‘Myth’ (Video)
- Ruh,Roh. Pentagon Denied ABC Report of Intel About Virus in November
- ABC sides with Iran over U.S. in Soleimani coverage (Video)
- ABC News ‘slaughter in Syria’ footage actually from 2017 Kentucky gun range video
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.