The sheer, utter stupidity of the left continues to march. On Thursday, a liberal who says she writes about “environmental racism” declared Hurricane Matthew racist because of the number of Haitians killed by the storm.
The death toll in Haiti from Hurricane Matthew is 339. That's what environmental racism looks like. #BlackLivesMatter
— Aura Bogado (@aurabogado) October 7, 2016
Naturally, she got her clock cleaned on Twitter:
— SurlyNYConservative (@SurlyNYCon) October 7, 2016
What does Hurricane Matthew have to do with Black Lives Matter?
it must be sad knowing your life is dedicated to this pic.twitter.com/jF2HkV6Byj
— no (@UsernameTqken) October 7, 2016
Bogado, Zach Montanaro said at MRC TV, is “a leftist activist who formerly contributed to The Nation and an author for Gist…”
Apparently, since a natural disaster decided by its own non-existing free will to make landfall in Haiti, the storm itself is racist. Maybe there should have been trigger warnings installed on the island, too.
And safe spaces…
Maybe Bogado would feel better if an equal number of whites and Latinos were killed by the storm. Then she can proudly proclaim Hurricane Matthew an equal opportunity killer.
Granted, it takes a very special kind of stupid to fall for this idiocy, but some did.
How about “witless?” That seems a bit more appropriate…
Our response? You guessed it:
- Hurricane Matthew Sets Liberal Hair on Fire Trying to Advance Climate Change (VIDEOS)
- The insanity continues: Now trees in national parks are racist
- Author at ‘whiteness’ event: White Americans ‘biggest terror threat’ — Video
- Videos: Moonbat professor tells students to imagine a ‘world without whiteness’
- Hillary Clinton at debate: Everyone’s ‘implicitly’ racist
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: