According to Mediaite, van Susteren asked brought up the subject of James Foley, who was beheaded by ISIS. He told her: “I believe some journalists need to be beheaded, but I wouldn’t have done that.”
Van Susteren was, of course, stunned, but he told her, “I only say that facetiously.”
She pressed him whether he’s could justify ISIS’ activities. He said he didn’t.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
Here’s video of the segment:
Van Susteren also asked if ISIS should be stopped. His answer? “Don’t we have our own problems here?”
He also has no problem with stoning women to death for adultery. And he doesn’t think much of Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, either. He did like Bernie Sanders, however.
Keep this in mind the next time we Hillary and the Democrats tell us there’s nothing to be concerned about with certain groups…
- Muslim holy man threatens to rape women’s rights advocate on live TV
- Hillary Blocks Investigation into Radical Mosque
- Hillary Clinton: Muslims ‘have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’ – Video
- Conservative detained by State Dept. at conference on criticism of Islam
- State Dept. meets with Muslim Brotherhood leaders, discuss opposition to al-Sisi
Be sure to check out and like our Facebook page here.