Ilhan Omar, the anti-Semitic, America-hating Democrat representative from Minnesota, must go. That’s the message of a rally and a billboard launch to take place at Times Square in New York on Monday, May 20, 2019 at 5 pm Eastern time.
The billboard launch will take place at 6 pm, according to a flyer announcing the event.
More on the event can be seen here.
Cross-posted with The Lid
- Video: Ilhan Omar shows hatred for U.S., says nation ‘founded on the history of native American genocide’
- Ilhan Omar in 2017: U.S. ‘founded by genocide’
- Anti-Semitic Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar says Trump not a human being — Video
- Anti-Semitic Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar says ‘some people did something’ on 9/11, spreads fake info on CAIR
- Anti-Semitic Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar: Living in Trump’s America ‘an everyday assault’
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: