Stories like this remind me why I love living in Idaho (Besides the beautiful scenery and the fact that it’s probably the most Republican state in the country…). A town in the Gem State has put up signs letting visitors know that it is not a gun free zone.
“This is not a gun-free zone,” reads the signs, attached to the Greenleaf city limit markers.
Here’s video, courtesy of KBOI:
There’s plans to put up five more signs.
Greenleaf City Councilman Steven Jett says that a common denominator in all the recent shootings is that they all took place in gun-free zones. And he’s determined that it won’t happen in his community.
Good for him.
Of course, the anti-gun crowd and liberal snowflakes won’t be happy about the signs. But Second Amendment supporters like it just fine.
Welcome to Idaho…
- ‘Jason Bourne’ star Matt Damon advocates gun confiscation in U.S.
- Deranged anti-gun prof. calls for shooting NRA headquarters, ‘ensuring no survivors’
- School to rethink policy after suspending student for NRA t-shirt
- Idiots on Twitter blame NRA for terrorist shooting in Orlando
- Clinton ramps up anti-gun rhetoric; NRA leaders say fight is on