It’s bad enough the media is utterly biased. It’s even worse when reporters assigned to cover crime stories like the Ferguson shooting don’t even know the difference between earplugs and rubber bullets.
But that’s exactly what happened Sunday Morning when Huffington Post reporter Ryan Reilly tweeted this:
Naturally, those a bit more in the know schooled Reilly.
— olliander (@ollieblog) August 17, 2014
— AnnaZ (@AnnaZ) August 17, 2014
That’s because they ARE earplugs…
— TimmiG (@ping983) August 17, 2014
— The Streeter (@thestreeter) August 17, 2014
— KeepCalmAndDrawl (@FormerlyFormer) August 17, 2014
This made me laugh…
— Jessica Seale (@jessicanseale) August 17, 2014
Very true. Is anyone taking notes over at the Huffington Post?
For Reilly’s benefit, this is a rubber bullet.
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- Video pokes holes in Michael Brown shooting story
- Video shows Palestinian flag in Ferguson, Missouri
- Unwitting eyewitness: Michael Brown doubled back, charged at officer
- Reporters harassed, threatened with Molotov cocktails in Ferguson
- Video: Alleged friend of Ferguson officer Darren Wilson offers story of shooting
- New Black Panthers lead ‘death chant’ against Ferguson officer Darren Wilson
- MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell: Was Washington Post reporter arrested for being black?
- Glenn Greenwald implies Israeli connection to unrest in Ferguson
- New Black Panther leader: Barack Obama a ‘Mau Mau’ from Kenya
- Calls for death erupt on Twitter after police name officer in Ferguson shooting
- Barack Obama dances as world burns, picture deleted after going viral