Just hours after the tragic shooting in Roseburg, Oregon, the left-wing Huffington Post posted a podcast that appears to foment violence against GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz.
Bob Cesca posted the piece under the headline: “The Bob & Chez Show Podcast: GOP Mansplaining to Planned Parenthood, Plus the 13 Most Punchable Faces in Politics.” Under that was a picture of the Texas Senator.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Today’s topics include: The 13 Most Punchable Faces in Politics; Republicans Mansplain and Hector Planned Parenthood President; Jason Chaffetz Gets Owned by Cecile Richards; Carly Fiorina Caught Lying Again; Ted Cruz is Butthurt; Ted Cruz Makes Crazy Yalping Noises; Trevor Noah on The Daily Show; Bob’s Russian Movers; and much more.
After the podcast, one sees this:
The Bob & Chez Show is a funny, fast-paced political podcast that doesn’t take itself too seriously. The twice-weekly podcast is hosted by Bob Cesca (Salon.com, The Huffington Post, The Daily Banter, The Stephanie Miller Show), and CNN/MSNBC producer turned writer Chez Pazienza.
Naturally, commenters loved the idea of punching Cruz in the face:
A post at Progressives Today noted: “Just know this: If a conservative site wrote something about punching people in the face with a picture of Hillary Clinton, the Huffington Post would be the first site to complain.”
As I’ve said time and again, liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of rage and hate. And liberals prove that every single day.
- Video: Ted Cruz says Obama using ‘exact same argument’ ISIS uses against Christians
- Video: Salman Rushdie compares Ted Cruz, other Kim Davis supporters to Islamic terrorists
- Media, Dems, RINOs responsible for threats against Sen. Ted Cruz
- The left’s answer for what ails America: Murder conservatives, NRA members
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy offers weapon to murder Sen. Ted Cruz