While Americans for Limited Government will not back away from our condemnation of what happened on Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol, we will hold the left accountable for its outright lies about what happened that day.
One of the most persistent lies pushed by the establishment media, with the New York Times leading the charge, is that Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died from injuries suffered after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the Jan. 6 riot.
The left politicized Sicknick’s death and used it in the second phony impeachment trial of President Trump. America was lied to about the deaths associated with the riot. Among the casualties that day was Truth and someone needs to be held accountable for her death.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) shares our concern and recently sent a letter to the Capitol Police demanding to know why they falsely claimed Officer Sicknick suffered mortal injuries while on duty and after clashing with protesters considering the District of Columbia’s chief medical examiner’s ruling that Sicknick died of natural causes.
This is important because Sicknick’s death changed the narrative from peaceful to violent and the left has used that to justify their crackdown and censorship of Trump supporters.
Here are the facts:
- The Capitol Police announced Sicknick, 42, died on Jan. 7. In its statement, the department said Sicknick “was injured while physically engaging with protesters” and that he “was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.” While the department did not provide further details on the record, the New York Times would falsely report Jan. 8, citing “two law enforcement officials,” that the 13-year veteran was beaten with a fire extinguisher and died hours later at a hospital.
- Last week, the District Chief Medical Examiner ruled Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes.
- The autopsy found no evidence of external or internal injuries and Sicknick did not have an allergic reaction to any chemical irritants.
- The media, the FBI, Democrats, Liz Cheney and Capitol Police lied about his death for weeks.
The Washington Examiner reported:
Sen. Ron Johnson [last week] sent a letter to acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman, contending the determination from Chief Medical Officer Francisco Diaz, who told the Washington Examiner last week that Sicknick’s cause of death was a stroke, “raises more questions about what USCP knew and what actions USCP took to confirm certain facts regarding Officer Sicknick’s death before it released its Jan. 7 statement.”
Catherine Mortensen is Vice President of Americans for Limited Government.
Cross-posted with The Daily Torch
- Capitol Officer Brian Sicknick Cause of Death Not A Fire Extinguisher- NYT Deceiving America in Attempt To Get Trump?
- Infowars Reporter Sam Montoya Raided By Feds, Arrested For Covering Jan 6th Capitol Riot (Video)
- Capitol Police Knew All About the Riot Before it Happened – So Did Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Report: Capitol Riot Defendant Allegedly Tied, Beaten By Jail Guards, Blinded In One Eye
- Noah Green, Farrakhan Follower, Suspect in Death of Capitol Police Officer Billy Evans
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only, and follow us at Parler, Codias, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
If you appreciate independent conservative reports like this, please go here and support us on Patreon, get your conservative pro-Trump gear here and check out some great pro-Republican gear here.While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: