UPDATE: On Thursday evening, a Jarrett Gordon Baskin was arrested for DUI, Driving with a revoked/suspended license, fleeing the scene of an injury accident that resulted in injuries, and failed to yield at an intersection and is being held on a $3400 bond and being held for prosecution.
The unknown suspect fled the scene and entered a subdivision off of Happy Valley Church Rd and was followed by a Department of Transportation employee.
The suspect ended up in a cul-de-sac where he left the vehicle in front of the home of Conservative Firing Line writer Christopher Collins, and ran between his house and a neighbor’s home and up a hill into a large wooded area.
The van had a retired Navy veteran tag and an empty bottle of vodka was seen in the vehicle along with some court documents.
Paulding County Sheriff’s office and the Georgia State Police have no further information at this time.
Updates will be forth coming when more information has been received.
- Gary Kami Flynn wanted for Forgery; Theft by Taking; and Escape;
- Joshua Simmons, who failed to register as a Sex Offender;
- David M. Woodall, who failed to register as a Sex Offender, and;
- Michael Kilgore, for probation violation for Theft, Assault and Terroristic Threats
Please contact the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office anonymous tip line at (770) 445-5535 with the whereabouts of any of these individuals or you may also email your tip to [email protected].
Help a USAF Veteran in need by clicking here.
- Twitter snowflake ‘BradtheLadLong’ threatens to call police on non-followers who retweet him
- Carpedonktum – Creator of Madman Maestro vs CNN Climbing to the Top of Meme wars
- Male Prostitute Found Dead in Home of Major Democratic Donor
- Keith Olbermann to Alan Dershowitz: ‘You’re not a racist … You’re a whore’
- Video: Liberal Atlanta Gym Owner Bans Police Officers, Military