When a prominent researcher leaves the far-left Center for American Progress and lands at the much more conservative American Enterprise Institute, it is something that makes you scratch your head.
When that researcher is the co-author of the 2002 book, “The Emerging Democratic Majority” which predicted that the browning of America was destined to create an unstoppable Democrat majority, you sit up and notice.
But when the author, Ruy Teixeira, is telling anyone and everyone that the Democrats are losing the middle class, it forces you to question what is happening and why?
Market Research Foundation has been at the forefront of the shift of blue collar voters with special focus on Hispanics from the reliable left to their new status as swing voters who have increasingly rejected big government policies and those who care more about race than prosperity.
Big change is happening, and our friends at Market Research Foundation are all over it. Click here to learn more about their research that has predicted the shift that manifested itself in Mayra Flores’ victory in a Texas border congressional district special election in June.
Cross-posted with The Daily Torch
- The Hill Suggests Hispanic Voters Are The Bought-And-Paid-For Property Of The Democrat Party
- Cartoon of the Day: Taco Belle
- Jill Biden: “Hispanics as Unique as the Breakfast Tacos in San Antonio.” Is That Racist?
- Hispanic Voters have Completely Abandoned Biden, Democrats
- Video of the Day: Jorge Ramos gets schooled by Hispanic Trump supporters
- Conservative Twitter EXPLODES After Hunter Biden’s Racist N-Word Messages To His Lawyer
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.