Cheryl Mills, who has worked for the Clintons since the 1970s and is credited for being Hillary’s hit “man” on Benghazi and numerous other scandals (She represented Bill in his impeachment trial and also framed State Dept employees for Hillary’s security failings in Benghazi), has filed papers that she intends to destroy all of her emails from her time at the State Department. Mills served as Hillary’s chief of staff.
Judicial Watch has sued the State Department , in order for them to produce emails between Hillary Clinton and her two co conspirators, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills. The State Dept did release some correspondence between themselves and the two but nothing between the two and Hillary.
It is now apparent that Abedin and Mills are obstructing justice and never had any intention of cooperating. By law, they are obligated to keep and preserve all communications but as with all things Clinton, the law means nothing to them.
- Clinton, aides, ordered to account for documents, explain use of email server
- Former staffer, Planned Parenthood VP had secret Hillary Clinton email address
- Hacker claims Hillary Clinton had multiple email addresses on personal server
- Report claims Valerie Jarrett leaked Clinton’s private email use to press
- Hillary Clinton caught in lies over personal emails
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad