A new book by reporter Amy Chozick, Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling, says that Hillary Clinton, the most evil person ever nominated to the White House by a major party, told campaign manager Robby Mook that “they were never going to let me be president,” on election night.
“Of all the Brooklyn aides, Jen Palmieri had the most pleasant bedside manner,” Chozick wrote, according to a post at the Daily Beast. “That made her the designated deliverer of bad news to Hillary. But not this time. She told Robby there was no way she was going to tell Hillary she couldn’t win. That’s when Robby, drained and deflated, watching the results with his team in a room down the hall from Hillary’s suite, labored into the hallway of the Peninsula to break the news. Hillary didn’t seem all that surprised. ‘I knew it. I knew this would happen to me….’ Hillary said, now within a couple of inches of his face. ‘They were never going to let me be president.’”
So, who, exactly, are “they?” If by “they,” Hillary meant the American people she denigrated as “deplorables” and insulted throughout the campaign, then she may have been on to something. Somehow, we don’t think that’s who she meant.
According to the Daily Beast:
Is America headed for a recession?
All that seems to lead into the damaging video of Clinton calling half of Trump supporters a “basket of deplorables,” at a New York fundraiser in September 2016.
That was no slip of the tongue, since “Hillary always broke down Trump supporters into three baskets,” Chozick writes.
- “Basket #1: The Republicans who hated her and would vote Republican no matter who the nominee.
- Basket #2: Voters whose jobs and livelihoods had disappeared, or as Hillary said, ‘who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens in their lives and their futures.’
- Basket #3: The Deplorables. This basket includes ‘the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic—you name it.’
“The Deplorables always got a laugh, over living-room chats in the Hamptons, at dinner parties under the stars on Martha’s Vineyard, over passed hors d’oeuvres in Beverly Hills, and during sunset cocktails in Silicon Valley,” Chozick continues.
“‘I really messed up,’ [Clinton] told aides that night,” Chozick wrote of the evening Clinton’s ‘deplorables’ statement went public.
“After the election,” Chozick wrote, “Bill would spread a more absurd Times conspiracy: The publisher had struck a deal with Trump that we’d destroy Hillary on her emails to help him get elected, if he kept driving traffic and boosting the company’s stock price.”
The rest, as they say, is history. Clinton has since blamed everything and everyone for her loss, including social media, the Russians, so-called “fake news,” white people, and women.
Now the DNC has filed a lawsuit alleging a plot between the Trump campaign, the Russians and Wikileaks.
At any rate, America dodged a bullet in November 2016…
- Historic: Dems nominate most evil person to run for President
- Hillary adds more excuses to her election loss
- Hillary melted down on Election Day, screaming obscenities, throwing objects — Report
- Report: Hillary wants to know if Cambridge Analytica worked with Russians to derail campaign
- More sour grapes: Hillary Clinton bashes heartland, calls states that didn’t vote for her ‘backwards’ — Video