Look out, Mark Zuckerberg. Hillary Clinton says she wants your job.
While receiving the Radcliffe Award at Harvard on Friday, Clinton — the most evil person ever nominated to the White House by a major party — told told Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey (D) that she wants to be CEO of Facebook, the social media giant once dubbed the “world’s most dangerous censor.”
“If you could be a CEO of any company right now, what would you choose?” Healey asked.
“Facebook,” Clinton said in response.
The social media giant, she explained, “is the biggest news platform in the world.”
“Most people in our country get their news, true or not, from Facebook,” she added. “It really is critical to our democracy that people get accurate information on which to make decisions.”
Clinton said that she hopes the company “gets it right” while trying to deal with so-called “fake news.”
“Apparently,” NTK Network said, “Clinton would like to be the one deciding the ‘accurate information’ that Americans see.
That could be — after all, her campaign made it clear that if she won the 2016 election, Breitbart and sites like it would be destroyed.
After the election, she wasted no time blaming “fake news” for her loss. Of course, she’s blamed everything else on planet Earth except for herself.
As we reported earlier, Clinton received the award for allegedly having a “transformative impact on society.”
Here’s video of Clinton’s statement:
- Hillary promises to destroy pro-Trump conservative site if elected
- Watch sore loser Hillary Clinton blame ‘fake news’ for her loss
- Hillary Clinton to receive Harvard medal for ‘transformative impact on society’
- Hillary on election defeat: ‘They were never going to let me be president’ — Book
- Hillary melted down on Election Day, screaming obscenities, throwing objects — Report