Unfortunately, he was struck by a mortar round that also killed former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. His leg was shredded in the attack, and he was forced to wait twenty hours before a plane was sent to pick him up.
Fox News’ Martha MacCullan weighed in on the issue.
“David Ubben waited for twenty hours after he was hit on that rooftop with Tyrone Woods and Glenn Doherty,” she said, according to a transcript provided by Jim Hoft at the Gateway Pundit. “His leg was shredded. We know that he has been recovering for ten months at Walter Reed as Catherine has just reported. He was defending the US consulate and then no medical aircraft was apparently sent to this scene to get him out of there. How could this be?”
Here’s video of her comments:
Now, Obama says this is a phony scandal.
Maybe he thinks four dead Americans are phony as well as Ubben’s shattered leg.
- Obama bypasses Congress, rewrites welfare reform law with policy directive
- Obama blames ‘phony scandals’ for bad economy, threatens unilateral action (Video)
- Obama threatens defense veto if health care premiums for military not increased
- Sarah Palin: ‘I was forbidden from telling the truth about Obama in 2008’
- President Obama to La Raza: I wish I could change the laws on my own
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 2: Obama versus the Constitution
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.