Here’s The List Of What China Joe Left Behind In Afghanistan That People Of The US Paid For — It’s BIG
Frankly, we should be used to how criminals in our government work by now. This is the new, open and easy way to traffick arms to our enemies. Remember Iraq and immediately after we pulled out, the Iraqis ran and turned over millions of dollars in arms and Humvees? Same thing is going on in Afghanistan. However, the People of the united States are paying for it while criminals like China Joe Biden, an illegitimate man in the People’s White House, profits and so do those America’s enemies who prop him up.
So, to see what the People of the United States paid for that the sniffer-in-chief just handed over to our sworn enemies, I thought I would provide you with a full list, and even that may not be complete.
Guns In The News reports:
Aside from the fact that the Biden Administration pulled our military out while leaving unarmed and defenseless American Citizens behind, the enormous list of weapons and true military hardware that was gift-wrapped and handed to the Taliban is of great concern. The list of military equipment left behind in Afghanistan as a result of this haphazard military evacuation is extensive and includes the following:
American Aircraft, Equipment & Armored Vehicles
- 2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAPs
- 75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc.
- 45 UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopters
- 50 MD530G Scout Attack Helicopters
- ScanEagle Military Drones
- 30 Military Version Cessnas
- 4 C-130s
- 29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tucano Ground Attack Aircraft
- Heavy Equipment, Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators
=208+ Aircraft Total
At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
- 61,000 M203 Rounds
- 20,040 Grenades
- Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
- 162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Communications Gear
- 16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
- Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
- Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
- 10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
- Reconnaissance Equipment (ISR)
- Laser Aiming Units
- Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
- 2,520 Bombs
- Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops ALL operational
- Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
- Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
- Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
- US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
This is the information you are not supposed to have. According to Forbes, the Biden Administration is not helping transparency by “hiding key audits on Afghan military equipment.”
New data reveals just how much danger the Biden Administration has put American Citizens in. In an effort to save face, Pentagon Press Secretary, John Kirby, said some equipment was destroyed. However, new photos of Taliban fighters using American weaponry is surfacing every day. It is unclear exactly how many weapons have fallen into the hands of the Taliban, but according to the Hill, even the Biden Administration has acknowledged it’s a “fair amount.”
From Black Hawk choppers to armoured Humvees, the #Taliban have seized US weaponry worth billionshttps://t.co/YXXF2DQrRS
— WION (@WIONews) August 22, 2021
The Taliban have seized more than 2,000 American armored vehicles and about 40 American aircraft after taking control of various provinces in Afghanistan that is in addition to the 600 US army drones they have and many rifles.
Basically billions of dollars of US weaponry pic.twitter.com/lG7I5FQvjd
— African Revolt (@Africarevolt) August 23, 2021
.@RepJamesComer & I requested details of the Pentagon's plan to recover the $Billions of U.S. weaponry now in the hands of the Taliban. @POTUS should never have gotten us to a place where terrorists have our equipment, endangering the US & our allies. https://t.co/u2WrU5t6hR
— Rep. Glenn Grothman (@RepGrothman) August 24, 2021
While this administration and its supporters are doing their worst to try and disarm the People of the united States, they are complicit in treason against the united States by turning over such a large cache of weapons.
Yes, friends, the Biden administration is nothing more than the organized crime syndicate of Washington, DC, and it seems to me the States need to rise up and put a stop to it by impeachment, removal and prosecution and begin secession and pull away from this beast we’ve created (Revelation 18:4).
Tim Brown is an author and Editor at SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com. He is husband to his “more precious than rubies” wife, father of 10 “mighty arrows”, jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. . Follow Tim on Twitter. Also check him out on Gab, Minds, MeWe, Spreely, Mumbl It and Steemit
Cross-posted with Sons of Liberty Media
- Taliban Shopping Spree: Helicopters, Jet Planes, Humvees, Ammo, Weapons…and the China Connection
- Biden Bans Russian Weapons and Ammo for at Least a Year
- ‘Fair amount’ of U.S. weaponry in hands of Taliban…without background checks
- Madison Cawthorn Tells VP Harris to Invoke the 25th Amendment
- Cowardly Inept Biden Melts Down Under Questioning From Peter Doocy (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: