As most of the known world knows by now, comedy legend Joan Rivers died Thursday at the age of 81. According to Fox News, Rivers went into cardiac arrest on Aug. 28, and had been on life support at New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital.
But some simply couldn’t let the family grieve in peace, posting hateful notes on Twitter saying they’re glad she’s dead.
— Moe (@Dripw) September 4, 2014
I'm so glad Joan Rivers died today cause my timeline has no mentions of Beyonce. Thank you Joan!
— Clever black girl (@ShannaChristmas) September 4, 2014
Joan Rivers died, glad that bitch is gone😒
— 🐺 بندر بحري (@bmb_mj) September 4, 2014
“@_OGSuicideTrill: i'm glad joan rivers died. this is what she gets from shading britney. ol' plastic bitch”omg😩
— Turquoise (@FirehouseT) September 4, 2014
Twitchy said some, particularly those who support Gaza and Hamas called it “karma” that she died, given recent pro-Israel comments she made.
— Katalin Pota ☮️ (@katalin_pota) September 4, 2014
Joan Rivers has died, may she rest in peace. For those who believe in reincarnation, she may be reborn as a Gaza baby.
— Ghanem Nuseibeh (@gnuseibeh) September 4, 2014
😂😂"@SweetMissAyniee: 😭😭😭😭😭“@ShortFuze_PD: "@mahadey_: When the news of Joan Rivers death reaches Gazahttps://t.co/UL8vj9W40T"lmao”"
— Jos (@Ajozi_Art) September 4, 2014
There’s many more like this, but you get the point.
“It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers. She passed peacefully at 1:17 p.m. surrounded by family and close friends,” her daughter Melissa Rivers said. “My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother.”
E!, where she headed up the snarky talk show “Fashion Police,” released a statement of condolence.
“She’s been a much beloved member of the E! family for over 20 years and the world is less funny without her in it,” they said. “Today our hearts are heavy knowing Joan will not be bounding through the doors.”
- Virginia Democrat says he’s okay with extermination of five million Americans
- Liberal hatemongers wish death on Barbara Bush upon learning of hospitalization
- Liberal hatemongers attack George H.W. Bush with profane hate, death wishes
- Liberals on Twitter spew hate upon learning that George H. W. Bush in hospital
- Liberals upset plane carrying George W. Bush didn’t crash, kill former president
- Liberal hatemongers on Twitter hope Sarah Palin murdered on new outdoor TV show
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Toxic rhetoric: Twitter users want Sarah Palin dead, media yawns
- Facebook page calling for death of Sarah Palin gets more violent
- Actor Orlando Jones to Liberals: ‘Kill Sarah Palin’
- Actor Orlando Jones defends tweet calling for Sarah Palin’s murder