And for that, they have become targets of hatemongers on Twitter who slammed them with racist slurs and hate, Twitchy reported.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
Here’s just a sample of what Cosby said:
Let me just tell you this, man. See this racial stuff goes into a whole bunch of discussion which has stuff that you can’t prove. You can’t prove if somebody is a racist unless they really come out and do the act and is found to be that.
Barkley told CNBC he doesn’t “like when race gets out in the media because I don’t think the media has a pure heart.”
For that, they are being attacked. After all, how dare they have their own opinions?!
Here’s just a sample of the hate Twitchy captured, and yeah, it’s not exactly kid-friendly:
BTW, Chris Matthews just apologized for every white person on earth. Wonder when Al Sharpton will apologize for all the hate he’s helped generate? I’m not holding my breath.
Remember this the next time liberals use the race card.
- Dry asparagus prompts allegations of racism against Missouri grocery store
- UPenn professor: Zimmerman verdict shows God is an armed ‘white racist’ stalking young black men
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Progressives say student loan debt racist, homophobic
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews apologizes on behalf of all white people (Video)
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.