“I want to express my deep and sincere gratitude to Samaritan’s Purse, Emery and all of the people involved in my treatment and care,” he said. “Above all, I am forever thankful to God for sparing my life.”
Predictably, the hatemongers came out in full force attacking him for daring to thank God, Twitchy said.
No, it’s not, but these days, it doesn’t matter.
Ebola patient Dr. Kent Brantley says "God saved my life." I say it was the hard work of doctors, researchers, and pilots that saved his life
— Chris Lavoie (@RadioGuyChris) August 21, 2014
As though God only exists in a church…
Great news that God saved American doctor Kent Brantly. I guess the 1300+ Africans just didn’t pray hard enough.
— The Bath Bird (@TheBathBird) August 21, 2014
— Trent (@BarstoolTrent) August 21, 2014
Dr. Kent Brantly says "God" saved him from Ebola.
Yeah. I'm sure it had nothing to do with state-of-the art care and the experimental drugs.
— Dr. Melissa Marie (@MissaMHx) August 21, 2014
No argument there…
- Obama omits word ‘God’ from his reading of the Gettysburg Address
- Salon accused of spreading misinformation, anti-Christian hatred, violent threat
- Feminist comedian Laura Levites tells pro-life teen she should be murdered
- Feminist comedian: I want to castrate every conservative Christian male
- Feminist comedian: ‘I want to rip out’ GOP Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers’ uterus
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy says he wants GOP ‘literally dead’
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f—–g dead