Try this on for size. Now, they’re using the death of Tamerlin Tsarnaev, one of the Boston Marathon bombers, to advance their radical agenda.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
Tamerlin Tsarnaev, the Boston Marathon bombing suspect who died after a shootout with police, was memorialized at an event held by Mike Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns in Concord, N.H., the Daily Caller reported Wednesday. Slate magazine also included Tsarnaev in an online interactive map of gun deaths published last Thursday, according to a post at Weasel Zippers.
After drilling down on Slate’s interactive map, here’s what I found:
Here’s what Slate says about its map:
The answer to the simple question in that headline is surprisingly hard to come by. So Slate is collecting data for our crowdsourced interactive. This data is necessarily incomplete (click here to see why, and to learn more about @GunDeaths, the Twitter user who helped us create this interactive). But the more people who are paying attention, the better the data will be. You can help us draw a more complete picture of gun violence in America. If you know about a gun death in your community that isn’t represented here, please email a link to a news report to [email protected]. And if you’d like to use this data yourself for your own projects, it’s open.
Apparently, it’s not enough to call for NRA members to be murdered. Now, they’re using dead terrorists to attack the Constitution.
Heaven only knows what’s next.
- Petition claims Dzhokhar Tsarnaev did not commit Boston Marathon bombings
- The Boston Bombing Was Avoidable
- Bloomberg: Interpretation of Constitution ‘will have to change’ after bombings
- Geraldo Rivera on Boston Marathon bombing: ‘This enemy is us’
- Geraldo Rivera expresses ‘regrets’ to ‘Muslim brothers and sisters’ over bombing
- NPR: Conservatives tied to Boston Marathon bombing because of Hitler’s birthday
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.