On one side are freedom-loving Americans and the Constitution of the United States, facing off against “low-information” liberals and the so called “mainstream media.”
Since the tragic Newtown school shootings, unhinged liberals — guided and encouraged by their puppet-masters in the Democrat-media complex — have engaged in a relentless campaign of hate against those who believe in the right to keep and bear arms.
Liberals on Twitter, for example, have called for the death of NRA members and their supporters, including NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
One of those issuing calls for NRA members to be killed was John Cobaruvvias, a member of the Texas Democratic Party Executive Committee, who wrote on his Facebook page that NRA members “need to [be] wiped off the face of the earth.”
“Personsally (sic) if they were wiped off the planet it wouldn’t hurt my feelings one bit,” he wrote in another comment.
Both comments have since been deleted, but we captured his message for your benefit:
“Can we now shoot the #NRA and everyone who defends them?” he asked on Twitter. That message was also deleted.
Propagandists in the media have also engaged in a disinformation campaign that would make Josef Goebbels proud.
One of those propagandists is Piers Morgan, a British subject currently working for CNN. As a result of his attacks on the Second Amendment, a petition was posted at the White House “We the People” website calling for him to be deported. As of this writing, that petition has more than twice the number of signatures needed for White House action:
But don’t expect the administration to do anything. Remember, Obama once said he was working on gun control “under the radar.”
Morgan, who dreams of an America without guns, has apparently forgotten what happened in his native country when gun were banned in the U.K.
In 2003, the UK Daily Mail reported that gun crime rose 35 percent – despite a ban on handguns:
“Criminals used handguns in 46% more offences, Home Office statistics revealed.
Firearms were used in 9,974 recorded crimes in the 12 months to last April, up from 7,362.
It was the fourth consecutive year to see a rise and there were more than 2,200 more gun crimes last year than the previous peak in 1993.”
“Figures showed the number of crimes involving handguns had more than doubled since the post-Dunblane massacre ban on the weapons, from 2,636 in 1997-1998 to 5,871,” the Daily Mail said (emphasis added). But don’t hold your breath waiting for Morgan to admit that fact.
NBC’s David Gregory, in an effort to further the left’s message on gun control, violated D.C. gun laws when he waved a 30-round magazine on national television while berating LaPierre, and a New York paper published the names and addresses of people in two counties with legal handgun permits.
Gregory also derided LaPierre for suggesting that armed guards be stationed at America’s schools. But the National Review reported that “at least 23,000 schools — about one-third of all public schools — already had armed security on staff as of the most recent data…”
Adding insult to injury, the NRA tweeted that the NBC propagandist sends his own children to a school with armed guards:
David Gregory Mocks Wayne LaPierre for Proposing Armed Guards, but Sends Kids to High-Security School m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/gregory-…
— NRA (@NRA) December 24, 2012
The intent is to demonize guns and law-abiding gun owners in order to make the population accept yet another assault on our Constitutionally-guaranteed rights.
Make no mistake – liberals want Americans disarmed by any means necessary. They may say they want to reduce crime, but the real goal is to strip Americans of their right to keep and bear arms.
If they are successful, the rest of our rights will be at jeopardy.
- WH petition calling for deportation of CNN’s Piers Morgan reaches 25,000 signature threshold
- New York paper publishes names, addresses of legal gun permit holders
- Piers Morgan: NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre ‘dangerous, dim-witted, deluded menace’
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- Ted Nugent to Piers Morgan on gun control: ‘Kiss my a**’
- White House petitions demand NRA be designated a terrorist organization
- New York Governor: Confiscation of guns ‘could be an option’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Is it time for conservatives to boycott CNN for anti-Second Amendment propaganda?
- Classmate: Newtown shooter Adam Lanza had web page dedicated to Satan
- CNN’s Piers Morgan upset over White House petition calling for his deportation
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members after NRA press conference (Video)
- Discovery Channel cancels Ted Nugent’s gun show, says rocker will not be back
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee to America: Turn in your guns
- Meet six people who would not be alive if liberals had their way on guns
- Actress Marg Helgenberger: ‘One can only hope’ NRA members are shot dead
- University professor calls for beheading of NRA CEO, says NRA terrorist group
- Democratic Party leader: Call to shoot NRA members not a death threat
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members, repeal of Second Amendment