Van Susteren asked him directly why he hated her, but Dickinson couldn’t give any reason. Instead, he continued his claim that Fox lies.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
His issue, it seems, is that van Susteren has guests that he doesn’t like.
In his view, that encourages people to distrust and dislike the government.
Apparently, he never heard of the First Amendment.
“You must have a potato in your ear,” she said.
He then went on to admit that it wasn’t van Susteren he has a problem with, but the millions of people who watch Fox News.
He also claimed the Tea Party misrepresents their own positions.
Van Susteren then nailed him on a letter he wrote claiming to be the CEO of a chain of strip clubs, and got him to admit that he lied.
She also slammed him for not telling the whole story about himself, and his unhinged tweets and concluded by calling him a “piece of work.”
All in all, it was quite good.
Here’s video of the encounter:
- Va. Dem. says he wants to ‘decimate’ Christians, ‘eradicate’ Tea Party
- Va. Dem. promises ‘war’ against Tea Party, NRA, Fox News if elected
- Cantor rival Mike Dickinson: Sarah Palin feels gays, blacks are problem in U.S.
- Cantor rival Mike Dickinson: Justice Clarence Thomas a ‘sexual predator’
- Cantor rival Mike Dickinson compares Tea Party to al Qaeda, Palin to bin Laden