Seems like every day, something new comes at us. Now we learn that employees of Planned Parenthood will have access to the Social Security number, tax forms, bank accounts, and medical records of every single American citizen, thanks to Obamacare.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Life Site News reported:
– Planned Parenthood employees will soon have access to a vast federal database of sensitive information, including the Social Security number, tax form, bank account, and medical records of every single American citizen as the president seeks their help in implementing ObamaCare.
Consumers purchasing health insurance through health care exchanges will speak to “navigators,” whose job is to help them find the best coverage and determine if they are eligible for a federal subsidy.
Oh, it gets better. Turns out the administration has given Planned Parenthood over $655,000 of taxpayer funds to hire “navigators” for Obamacare.
But wait, there’s more.
Life Site News adds:
HHS will not require background checks or fingerprinting of employees, and a previous criminal conviction – including one for identity theft – does not necessarily disqualify an employee from becoming a navigator.
Feel better now?
This is what they’ll have access to:
Navigators and their assistants will have access to the federal data hub, an online nexus containing information from the Department of Health and Human Services and seven federal departments: the IRS, the Social Security Administration, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Defense Department, the Office of Personnel Management, the Veterans Health Administration, and the Peace Corps.
This ought to turn out great, dontcha think? Meanwhile, Republicans aren’t sure if they want to defund this…
- Conservative doctor said she lost her job for opposing Obamacare
- Doc denied medical license in Kansas for questioning Obama’s birth certificate
- Former GOP spokesman: Is armed rebellion justified after Obamacare ruling?
- GOP Rep. says Obamacare ‘threatens innovation and life-saving technology’
- Obama to cut medical benefits for active, retired military, not union workers
- GOP congressional candidate compares Obama to Hitler, Stalin on abortion
- Obama’s FDA: Your body is a drug and we can regulate it
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.