Reporter James Delingpole of the British edition of the Breitbart.com news portal notes on 30 May, 2016, that there is quite an outrage brewing on social media concerning the shooting of Harambe the gorilla at the Cincinnati Zoo. As it turns out while enjoying a week-end visit to the local menagerie, 4-year-old Isaiah managed to slip away for his mother, Michelle Gregg, which resulted in a series of terrifying events that led to Harambe being shot to death by local officials.
As it turns out, prior to Isaiah’s name finally bubbling to the surface, he was simply known on social media simply as “gorilla boy.” However, young Isaiah’s mother went by a number of very different names, none of them complimentary or print-worthy.
As Delingpole cites, a number of individuals have taken to Twitter claiming the shooting of Harambe to ostensibly save the life of Isaiah was yet another example what some have labeled “white privilege.” Examples of the outraged include the following:
- Isa Ibn @IsaIbnOfficial – That gorilla was taken from it’s homeland, put in captivity, and then killed to preserve White life. That sounds familiar.
- Kar L. Stine @karyewest – That gorilla was black, unarmed and 17
- Hood Intellect @NelsonEmpowered – Killing an endangered gorilla at a zoo for a white boy’s safety is white privilege. If the boy was black they would’ve found a tranquilizer.
However, one sharp-eyed individual noticed something about Isaiah the previous commentators may have missed. Namely, Isaiah just happens to be black:
- EdAsante @EdAsante77 – Wait a minute so you guys spent all day talking about white parenting practices & the gorilla boy is black? Oh boy lol.
As seen in the above screen capture as well as at the 1:31 mark of an amateur video taken when Isaiah fell into the gorilla enclosure, the young boy does give the appearance of someone of Sub-Saharan African lineage. But to put the question of Isaiah’s race to bed, Heavy.com has posted a since deleted photo that Michelle Gregg placed on Facebook on May 27, 2015 showing all three of her children. The mother’s profile picture of her kids (upper left) also is of her three little ones. Obviously, all three of her kids are black.
In the meantime, a new page has since popped-up in the wake of the Harambe controversy. I Support Michelle Gregg may have started with the best of intentions, but instead, arguably may be an example of the worst humanity has to offer.
Examples of comments left by individuals protected by the anonymity of the internet include (self-censored);
- Tell me again why they shot the gorilla and not those retarded parents and their retarded kid?
- I really hope next time that child decides to do something stupid, he falls into a lion’s pit, that way he gets eaten fast.
- F*ck you! I hope you rot in jail for murder.
- Since the gorilla dies He should have went ahead and ate ur kid.
- Michelle Gregg you whore….look wat ur negligence did….if u kept a tight watch on ur child, how did it end up near the gorilla, u c*nt? U took an innocent life…hope ur son dies of deadly diseases & they shoot u down too….we will thank God after u die, u waste of oxygen.
- Go f*ck yourself if you support this women who is an animal killer.
- F*ck michelle gregg that dumb c*nt.
Also making the rounds on social media, to include Breitbart.com’s James Delingpole, are those opining that the Silverback was actually making an attempt to protect the child rather than harm. However, those in the know, namely the University of Michigan’s Anthropology Department, cites examples of “infanticidal primates” to include in said category, gorillas.
Despite this emotional belief held by some that a non-domesticated Alpha Male ape would protect and nurture a human toddler is in actuality, far from reality. Male apes, along with lions and bears, etc, are notorious for killing the young that they either haven’t sired or may look upon that same being as a threat to his veritable harem of females.
- Liberal hatemongers cheer death of Nancy Reagan
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberal hatemongers celebrate Justice Scalia’s death, pray Clarence Thomas dies next
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?