COLLINS: “I agree with him on that point, that this is about impeachment. What I disagree is it’s not about abuse of power. It’s not about everything else. It would come from — this is something you love to see in the law. It’s a written record of motive. You’ve seen it since the day he was elected. You’ve seen it in this whole process working out. You saw it last year when my chairman ran for the job because he would be the best for impeachment. What was hanging out last year for impeachment? It became a Mueller report that didn’t give them everything they wanted. Then we came into a call. This is — this is a pattern. Look, I said this to my chairman, who I respect. You got the votes. Go explain it to the American people. Talk about affecting an election. There are a few things here that is interesting. As I said earlier on. Time and clock are terrible masters. I’ve heard it so many times from the chairman of these committees. We have to do it before the 2020 election. Put a candidate up worth voting for, how about that, instead of going after a president who you’re having trouble beating because of the things that happened in our country. With unemployment, the economy going well. That’s what political primarying is for.”
Cross-posted with Mental Recession
- Nadler: ‘Can’t rely on election’ as polls show waning impeachment support
- Maxine Waters still peddles Russia collusion conspiracy but admits having no facts to prove it (Video)
- Maxine Waters DEMANDS Trump be imprisoned, ‘placed in solitary confinement’
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.