Senior Republicans serving on panels involved in the Adam Schiff-led impeachment inquiry into President Trump issued a strategy memo to GOP members on those committees. The 18-page memo (embedded below) outlined “key points of evidence” from the double-secret hearings from the “capitol basement bunker,” that Schiff used as a propaganda tool by selective leaking.
“The fact-finding is all unclassified, so the closed-door process is purely for information control,” the memo said. “This arrangement has allowed Chairman Schiff — who has already publicly fabricated evidence and misled Americans about his interactions with the anonymous whistleblower — to selectively leak cherry-picked information to help paint misleading public narratives while, at the same time, placing a gag order on Republican Members.”
This memo gives a united strategy ahead of public hearings planned to start on Wednesday.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Addressed to the GOP members of the House Intelligence Committee, House Oversight Committee, and the House Foreign Affairs Committee, the memo four basic arguments poking holes in Adam Schiff’s attempt to overturn the 2016 election.
- The July 25 call summary — the best evidence of the conversation — shows no conditionality or evidence of pressure;
- President Zelensky and President Trump have both said there was no pressure on the call;
- The Ukrainian government was not aware of a hold on U.S. security assistance at the time of the July 25 call; and
- President Trump met with President Zelensky and U.S. security assistance flowed to Ukraine in September 2019 both of which occurred without Ukraine investigating President Trump’s political rivals.
Using the “double-secret” testimony and news reports the memo outlines:
- Ukraine has a long history of pervasive corruption.
- President Trump has a deep-seated, genuine, and reasonable skepticism about Ukraine due to its history of pervasive corruption.
- Senior Ukrainian government officials interfered in the 2016 US. the presidential election in opposition to President Trump. This was first reported in Politico in Jan. 2017.
- President Trump has been clear and consistent in his view that Europe should pay its fair share for regional defense.
Reading the memo below one wonders why the Democrats are even bothering with this witch hunt. The answer is easy–they want to disenfranchise all the Americans who voted for Trump in 2016—and it will not stand.
Cross-posted with The Lid
- GOP Rep. Mo Brooks: Alleged ‘Whistleblower’ a Spy Working For Dems, Joe Biden
- Video of the Day: GOP Rep. McCarthy calls impeachment a ‘calculated coup’ orchestrated by Adam Schiff
- Opinion: Republicans need to formally charge Dems, allies with seditious conspiracy to remove Trump
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
- Adam Schiff’s ties to George Soros revealed
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.