On Friday, I wrote an article about a Muslim religious edict that allegedly said Muslim men can eat their wives if they are starving. The report was based on something published by the Jerusalem Post and included counter-claims by the Grand Mufti who denied having ever written the edict.
Nevertheless, within about 20 minutes, Facebook decided to censor the article, effectively saying you, the reader, should not be allowed to see it.
Now, attempts to post the article result in this:
But after covering Facebook’s BS for a while, it is clear to me that someone thought the article is anti-Islam. It wasn’t, and about half of it was devoted to counter-claims the edict was false.
None of that matters. What matters is that Facebook now decides what you may or may not read.
A good friend tried posting the article and got the same message. He said that he responded to Facebook and suggested others do the same:
I will not hold my breath waiting for a reply of justification from facebook.
Instead we are coming to you our readers. You deserve to be able to get the stories that we or any other site publishes. This type of censorship starts on facebook but where will it end? Let facebook know that you want to be able to get the truth not just about Muslims and the religion of Islam, but for any news story that might interest you.
This isn’t the first time Facebook has done this, as we noted here.
Trending: BREAKING: ARTURO D’ELIA CAUGHT: Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’ -ADMISSION VIA SWORN AFFIDAVIT! HOW DID HE DO IT? WHO WERE HIS HANDLERS? VIDEO EVIDENCE!
Facebook claims it supports free speech. Bull. Facebook supports it for some, but severely curtails it for others. That’s not freedom, by any standard. That’s tyranny. But it’s the kind of thing we’ve come to expect from Facebook.
- Reports claim Saudi cleric issued fatwa allowing starving husbands to eat wives
- Facebook falsely flags articles mentioning Islam as ‘unsafe’
- Muslim Mafia’ author: Muslims working with Facebook to silence critics of Islam
- Facebook: Post discouraging hateful rhetoric violates community standards
- Facebook yanks, restores anti-Islam page after admins receive death threats
- Facebook smacks admin of ‘2 Million Bikers to DC’ page for clicking ‘like’
- Facebook bans conservative female for thanking birthday well-wishers