So much for “let them eat cake.” Globalists at the World Economic Forum now want you to consider eating weeds as part of what it calls the “Bold Actions for Food as a Force for Good.” To save the planet, of course.
According to the World Economic Forum:
- Weeds can be nutritious and tasty, if we know which ones to pick.
- As the global population grows, they can be a reliable food source.
- Their ability to capture carbon can help tackle climate change.
- Weeds can also assist farmers by identifying soil problems to boost yields.
They also give us five reasons why they think weeds are good for you:
— World Economic Forum (@wef) November 30, 2020
1. They’re easy to grow
2. They can be rich in nutrients
3. We need to diversify our diets
4. They know more about the soil than we do
5. They taste great
A post at the Public Editor puts it this way: “Sticks and twigs and bugs for thee, steak for me.”
Isn’t that the way it always works?
Welcome to the Great Reset…
Our response to the World Economic Forum? You first.
- Dems who claim meat consumption destroys planet seek support at (gasp) Iowa Steak Fry
- Andrew Yang: I’ll cut beef consumption by making it more expensive — Video
- Video: Dems Set to DESTROY DINNERTIME With What They Want To BAN NEXT!
- ‘Where’s the beef?’ Researcher says meat references will vanish
- Bald Obama? Cory ‘Spartacus’ Booker declares planet ‘simply can’t sustain’ people eating meat
Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online in an obvious effort to help Democrat Joe Biden, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: