Greenwald is one of the columnists who reported that 29-year-old Edward Snowden, a former technical assistant for the CIA and current employee of the defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton, is the source of the leaks.
“We’re going to have a lot more significant revelations that have not yet been heard over the next several weeks and months. How fast we get the next one out is something we’re deciding now. But there are dozens of stories generated by the documents that he provided,” Greenwald said.
Video of his statement can be seen here, courtesy of the Gateway Pundit:
- Sen. Lindsey Graham says he would suggest ‘censoring the mail’ if necessary
- Dem Rep. James Clyburn: NSA leaks a ‘conspiracy’ to embarrass Obama
- Lindsey Graham: I’m ‘glad’ NSA snooping on millions of Verizon customers
- Report: Air Force orders troops not to read stories on Obama scandals
- Report: Intel officials allegedly ‘joke’ about making NSA leaker ‘disappear’
- Paul Krugman: U.S. is ‘kind of’ an ‘authoritarian surveillance state’
- New York Times slammed for changing op-ed that says Obama has lost credibility
- Obama’s NSA collecting phone records of millions of Verizon customers
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.