On Friday, Oliver Willis, a “research fellow” at the George Soros-funded Media Matters (a group that once declared ‘guerilla war’ against Fox News), issued a tweet that seems to question Dr. Ben Carson’s medical credentials.
That tweet appears to have been in response to this:
Dr. Ben Carson, Board Certified Brain Surgeon. Ron and Rand Paul Board of Brain Surgery. https://t.co/T5gqlkuOhB
— The 757 Progressive (@hrprogressive) November 7, 2015
He wasn’t finished, however:
He later claimed it was all in jest:
Of course, it’s all part of the effort to demonize anyone to the right of Josef Stalin.
One person observed:
- Politico hit piece on Ben Carson West Point application fact-checked, declared ‘Pants on Fire’
- Has CNN found Obama’s cocaine dealer yet?
- Hey, Politico! How About Hillary and the Marines?
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- Majority of voters view media as biased and unethical