For their trouble, the French government has fined each of the protesters 216 Euros, or about $244.89 in U.S. money.
The group, known as Generation Identitaire, has set up a page for those who wish to support their efforts.
- Video: Arabic-speaking European woman says ‘refugees’ threatened to rape her
- Facebook office in Israel vandalized: ‘Blood on your hands’
- Video: Migrants in EU demand welfare; Migrant in Germany threatens rape
- Mom’s response to assignment on Islam goes viral, gets user slapped by Facebook
- Muslims in Dearborn rally against free speech, call for anti-blasphemy laws