“I don’t think targeting is wrong,” he said.
Some 500 conservative groups were targeted by the IRS because of their political beliefs. Meanwhile, groups with liberal-sounding names were given carte blanche treatment.
Video of the exchange can be seen here, courtesy of the Gateway Pundit:
Trending: Rural America – Targeted by Liberals
But that’s not all.
Rep. Paul Ryan got Miller to admit that progressive-sounding groups were not targeted.
After admitting he was told who was responsible, Miller suddenly has a case of temporary amnesia:
Miller also whined that the word “targeting” was a “pejorative.” Poor baby:
But according to Jay Carney, none of this even happened. Neither did Benghazi or the AP phone scandal. Nope, we all just made this stuff up.
Apparently, the letter signed by Sen. Chuck Schumer doesn’t exist, either. Who knows, maybe they’ll claim the Obama administration doesn’t really exist and all this is just a really bad four-year-long nightmare no one can wake up from…
- Jay Carney to Piers Morgan: Scandals involving IRS, Benghazi, AP ‘don’t exist’
- Bette Midler thanks IRS for targeting Tea Party groups
- IRS official in charge during Tea Party targeting now runs Obamacare office
- Nancy Pelosi blames Bush for IRS scandal, says Obama ‘great president’
- Flashback: Chuck Schumer, Al Franken sign letter demanding IRS target Tea Party groups in 2012
- Report: ‘Rogue’ IRS agents ‘simply did what their bosses ordered’
- IRS ordered list of high school, college students trained by conservative group
- Franklin Graham: IRS targeted ministry after criticism of Obama
- ABC political analyst: IRS scandal emanates from the White House
- NAACP chair: Legitimate for IRS to target ‘admittedly racist’ Tea Party
- Washington IRS officials implicated in growing scandal, hearings set for Friday
- Is the ‘mainstream media’ fomenting violence against conservatives?
- Did David Plouffe justify IRS targeting conservative Tea Party groups?
- Michele Bachmann: IRS admission means credibility of 2012 election in doubt
- Transparency or cover-up? ‘Off-the-record’ briefing becomes ‘deep background’
- Sen. James Inhofe: Obama could face impeachment over Benghazi cover-up
- IRS admits targeting conservative Tea Party groups, apologizes
- Is the Obama Administration using the IRS to silence opposition?
- Maine Governor calls IRS the ‘new Gestapo’ in radio address on Obamacare
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.