With Iran already perched atop a veritable ocean of oil, the ayatollahs calling the shots in the Tehran-government now have the international green light to go forward with not only a nuclear program, but thanks to Barack Obama and John Kerry, they will soon have access to well over a tenth of a trillion American dollars.
As Daniel Wiser of the Washington Free Beacon (WFB) reported on Sept. 28, 2015, the finalized deal brokered by Secretary of State John Kerry will place “modest restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program but could grant Tehran as much as $150 billion in sanctions relief—a windfall that critics say could help boost the funding of Iranian terrorist proxies.” And in a separate WFB report by Adam Kredo on Sept. 29, 2015, the Iranians are already dropping figurative truckloads of money on advanced equipment from their besties in Moscow.
Exactly how many pieces of cutting edge technology the Iranians spent following the Moscow MAKS-2015 air show, all that’s known as a certainty is they’ve purchased $21 billion on “satellite-related equipment” and the…
- Chinese carrier docked in Syria, Chinese ‘advisers’ to join Russians, Iranians
- Iran ready for prisoner swap? A Glimmer of Hope
- Israel’s Iranian attack plan leaked to reporter by Hillary Clinton: Watchdog
- Syria: 1,000 Iranian Marines link up with 100 Russian Marines for combat ops
- The Russian-Iranian-Syrian mutual defense treaty the Western media forgot about