On Thursday, Fox News reported that Chauncy Lump, a 26-year-old security guard from the Fort Lauderdale area, now faces federal charges of threatening to murder President Trump and was jailed on a $100,000 bond.
Lump, the report said, made several threats to murder the president in a seven-minute video posted to Facebook under the name “Blackman vs. America.” The social media site reported the video to authorities, who took action.
According to Fox:
During that video, agents say Lump made several threats against the president – who was staying at his Mar-a-Lago club, less than an hour away – while periodically displaying a loaded AK-47 semi-automatic rifle.
Lump had white cream on his face, a towel wrapped like a turban on his head, an apparent shower curtain over his body and Middle Eastern music playing in the background, White wrote of the video that Facebook reported to the authorities on Friday.
Lump made several threats against the president, including: “He killed my leader, please tell me where is Donald Trump?” and “I need to find the Donald because if I don’t find him, I am going to have to blow up Broward County,” White wrote.
The affidavit does not say where Lump works as a security guard, but it says he has a concealed weapons permit.
Lump claimed he streamed the video in response to Soleimaini’s death and said it was a “joke.” Haven’t we heard that excuse somewhere before, quite recently?
Perhaps, Lump was thinking about how he might spend that $80 million bounty Iran put on Trump’s head.
- Report: Secret Service wants to talk to George Lopez about threat to murder Trump for $40 million
- Actor George Lopez accepts Iran’s bounty to murder President Trump, says he would do it for half of what they offered
- Not funny: George Lopez now says he was only joking about threat to murder Trump for $40 million
- Iran puts $80 million on Trump’s head — Will Democrats and their media allies try to collect? (Video)
- More burning stupid: Colin Kaepernick suggests racism behind strike against Iranian terror leader Soleimani
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.