In 2013, a lobbyist for Planned Parenthood actually argued for post-birth abortion. Seriously…
Here’s a portion of that report:
Alisa LaPolt Snow, a lobbyist representing the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates, shocked Florida lawmakers earlier this week when she argued for a right to post-birth abortion, the Weekly Standard reported Friday.
Snow told legislators Wednesday that her organization believes the decision to kill a child who survives a failed abortion should be left up to the woman and her abortion provider.
The comments were made during a hearing on the “Infants born alive” bill introduced in the Florida legislature.
More here, with video.
- Video: Planned Parenthood caught selling parts from aborted babies
- Planned Parenthood to pro-abortion libs: Pray for more dead babies
- Great: Planned Parenthood to have access to all Americans’ personal, medical records
- Left wing activist writer: ‘I love abortion’, says it should not be rare
- Planned Parenthood lobbyist argues for right to post-birth abortion
- Pro-abortion activists in Texas state Capitol: ‘Hail Satan’