If it weren’t for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.
Liberals are beside themselves over Donald Trump’s use of the word “schlonged,” but it turns out that the taxpayer-funded NPR once used the term when talking about Geraldine Ferraro’s 1984 electoral defeat.
Moreover, PJMedia’s Michael Walsh added, they did it just four years ago when discussing her death.
Here’s video of that:
Will liberals now demand that NPR be defunded? I’m not going to hold my breath…
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: Ted Cruz ‘a complete enemy of the state’ (Video)
- Media Matters hacks: Trump racist for saying Clinton ‘schlonged’ in 2008 — Video
- Crybaby Obama: Everyone picks on me because I’m different
- Media Matters: Accurately quoting Democratic Congressman constitutes a ‘smear’
- Soros-funded Media Matters declares war on Fox News