Clarion Project’s National Security Analyst, Ryan Mauro examines some of the key challenges President-elect Donald Trump will likely face in office and on how to deal with national security challenges such as dealing ISIS and radical Islamists.
Meanwhile, a short time ago, it was reported that a suicide bombing, claimed by ISIS rocked a Muslim shrine in a remote part of southwestern Pakistan just before sunset Saturday, killing more than 50 people.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
The attack occurred in the women’s section of the shrine where at least 52 people, mostly women and children, were killed, Balochistan Interior Minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti told NBC News.
Mauro has served as a strategic analyst for the Wikistrat consultancy and as an intelligence analyst and director of the Asymmetric Warfare and Intelligence Center.Mauro also has a Bachelor’s Degree in Intelligence Studies, Master’s in Political Science and a Graduate Certificate in Middle East Studies, all from American Military University.
- Chicago protesters march for coup d’etat: ‘Patriotism is racism’
- Epic: Alabama mayor starts GoFundMe page for celebs who promised to leave U.S.
- Trump’s Triumph & The Brotherhood Mafia’s “Reaction”: What’s The Upshot? Where Does Huma Abedin Factor In?
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
- CAIR leader responds to Trump victory: Overthrow U.S. government