According to The Hill, the body of the United States’ first ever female Muslim judge was found Wednesday afternoon in the Hudson River near Manhattan, according to a Wednesday New York Post report.
Witnesses spotted Sheila Abdus-Salaam’s body in the river near 132nd Street and Hudson Parkway, police sources tell the Post.
Abdus-Salaam served as an associate judge of the Court of Appeals and was also the first U.S. African-American to serve there.
take our poll - story continues below
She had been reported missing earlier in the day, the newspaper reports.
Her husband later confirmed her identity.
Sources tell the Post that there were no visible signs of trauma or physical injuries suggesting foul play.
Police are still investigating.
- Sens. Cruz, Cornyn Commend Trump’s Suspension of BLM Red River Surveys
- WaPo #FISAGate: Obama Administration DID Spy on Trump Campaign
- Democrats remain in denial about Trump’s victory – Rasmussen
- Did Doctor “Make Lawsuit Against” United Airlines?
- Outlaw all cars: Gutless Sweden responds to Stockholm terrorist attack
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: