But Fox News just reported business that fall in this category must SWEAR to the IRS they did not fire workers just to get below 100 employees.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
From Fox News:
Obama officials made clear in a press briefing that firms would not be allowed to lay off workers to get into the preferred class of those businesses with 50 to 99 employees. How will the feds know what employers were thinking when hiring and firing? Simple. Firms will be required to certify to the IRS – under penalty of perjury – that ObamaCare was not a motivating factor in their staffing decisions. To avoid ObamaCare costs you must swear that you are not trying to avoid ObamaCare costs. You can duck the law, but only if you promise not to say so.
Clearly, the Obama administration is using the IRS to browbeat Americans every chance it gets…
Like Manuel Martinez said, Marxism is here…
- Brother: ‘Obamacare killed my little sister’
- Dem. Rep.: Americans better off working less so they can tuck their child in bed
- Conservative doctor said she lost her job for opposing Obamacare
- Facebook event encourages Americans to disobey Obamacare enrollment rules
- Thousands mysteriously removed from anti-Obamacare Facebook event
- Report: Obamacare provision will allow ‘forced’ home inspections by gov’t agents
- Sick children in Washington denied specialty treatment due to Obamacare
- Video: Obamacare navigators suggest enrollees use fraud, deceit