According to Fidel Castro, the former dictator of Cuba, McCain conspired with Mossad to create ISIS.
“Many people are astonished when they hear the statements made by some European spokesmen for NATO when they speak with the style and face of the Nazi SS,” Castro wrote in an op-ed for Cuban state media. “Adolf Hitler’s greed-based empire went down in history with no more glory than the encouragement provided to NATO’s aggressive and bourgeois governments, which makes them the laughing stock of Europe and the world.”
Is America headed for a recession?
The Jerusalem Post reported:
Castro alleged that McCain, “together with [Mossad, conspired] in the creation of the Islamic State, which today controls a considerable and vital portion of Iraq and reportedly one-third of Syria as well.”
Cuba is struggling to move on from his half-century rule and as many of his policies are reconsidered under the leadership of his younger brother Raul.
Of course, Castro is off his rocker, but to be fair, McCain is the one who told us the rebels in Syria were “moderate.” Those same “moderates” then reportedly beheaded a 40-day-old infant.
- Liberal Alan Colmes: ISIS threat is being ‘ginned up’ for American involvement
- Man with ISIS flag threatens to kill police with bomb — in Chicago
- Ferguson moonbats wear t-shirt that says they’d rather be stopped by ISIS than police
- No strategy for dealing with ISIS, Obama to attend fundraisers, wedding
- Report: ISIS terrorists split woman in two with cars, bury Yazidis alive
- Elite team of Kurdish female soldiers stalk ISIS kidnappers
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half
- Liberal loon on MSNBC: Bombing ISIS won’t work because bombs kill people
- Report: ISIS terrorists bury women and children alive in mass graves
- Moonbat Elizabeth Warren: Let’s negotiate with people who behead children for fun
- British jihadi with ISIS: ‘People love to see heads on spikes’
- Chicago liberals march in support of child-killing ISIS, genocide
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Report: ISIS militants ‘systematically beheading’ Christian children in Mosul