The Federal judge who just took over the lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch against the State Department is warning the agency against destroying evidence after seeing how the Obama caliphate operates when cornered. U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras told State Dept lawyers:
“If documents are destroyed between now and August 17, the government will have to answer for that, and, you know, if they don’t want to do anything out of the ordinary to preserve between now and then, they can make that choice.”
The State Dept has already tried to go up against Contreras once (Vice News’ FOIA lawsuit against the State Department.) and he kicked them where the sun doesn’t shine. They told Judge Contreras they would hand over all of Hillary’s emails in the middle of 2016. To their surprise, the judge ordered them to release emails every single month culminating with a full release in January of 2016. They said that wasn’t possible right up until the judge explained the definitions of contempt of court and obstruction of justice and the penalties they involve.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
- Federal Judge Rips Obama’s Lawyers..Mocks Them
- The Judge Who Threw the Fear of God into Obama Officials
- Obama Administration found in contempt of court over drilling moratorium
- Court rules Obama abused power with recess appointments
- Obama Officials Face Possible Imprisonment For Their Illegal Actions