The source said that the FBI investigation will take an additional three months as they sift through the 32,000 emails.
Clinton has said that she deleted only personal emails that dealt with such subjects as Chelsea’s wedding. It is doubtful that the FBI will divulge any details of their investigation before it’s completed. That could be problematic for Hillary.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
The current timetable for wrapping up the investigation places it less than two months before the Iowa caucus, the kickoff of the nomination process. (Unless of course Hillary decides her health or personal responsibilities won’t allow her to continue her pursuit of the presidency) The investigation will include more than just the emails themselves.
- Federal Judge Gives State Department Until Next Week to Release Benghazi Emails From Mills and Abedin
- Five Month Gap in Emails Hillary Turned Over to State Department
- CIA Confirms Hillary Lied: Emails Were Classified When Received
- Ex Obama Intel Chief Flynn: Russia and China Have Hillary’s Emails
- Hacker Offers Hillary’s “Erased” Emails for Half a Million