In spite of Wikileaks exposing Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s failed attempt at covert ops with Team Clinton, the social media giant has today introduced a feature in which individuals with Facebook accounts can publicly endorse various candidates for office.
As reported by Breitbart.com (in part);
The feature will primarily be used for users to express their support for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, but also extends to anyone whose page classifies them as a political candidate, whether they are running for the Senate or the local city council.
The endorsement will appear as a post in the user’s news feed, where they will be given the option to explain why they are endorsing that particular candidate.
Should they choose to endorse the candidate publicly rather than just among friends, the candidate could consequently share their posting to show supporters why they received the endorsement.
It was also revealed this week by WikiLeaks that CEO Mark Zuckerberg wished to meet with the Hillary Clinton campaign to “inform his understanding about effective political operations to advance public policy goals.”
Furthermore, Facebook.com has given step-by-step instructions on selecting any particular candidate once should choose to endorse;
- Select the Endorsement tab on the political figure’s Facebook Page
- Select Endorse [blue button on right-hand side of page]
- Choose the audience you want to see your endorsement post
- Write something to go along with your post
- Select Post
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
- Director of Israeli Strategic Policy Center: New book skewers Facebook’s politically-correct zealotry
- Israeli security minister: Facebook a ‘monster’ sabotaging anti-terror efforts
- Report: Obama regime gave $400 million to group encouraging attacks on Israeli Jews
- Facebook, Google Move to Automatically Remove Extremist Videos
- U.S., Israeli flags burned at DNC convention, protesters chant ‘intifada’
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so.
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: