There are many folks out there who get their collective “shirts in a knot” about the presumption that all statements that appear on Facebook must have with them the solid (whatever that means) evidence that would render the material given as “valid.”
The shifting sands of intelligence gathering and elusive rating scale of what is or is not considered to be of high priority because of the reputation of the source or the immediacy of the need to respond given certain circumstances are all part of the mix of analysis.
Once you get the information what do you do with it? Actionable intelligence is not always about a syllogistic “if this – then that” scenario, whereby immediate action needs to be taken. The “filing” of information as part of a larger collection of data is as important as the flagging of it. Timing is of great import. Prioritizing is as well.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
I am encouraged by what I see and hear from sources about the approach being taken by the Trump administration in its dealings with sensitive information, the people at risk gathering it, and the return to a pre-Obama non-politicized root to the analysis. Pure stuff without prior leanings is healthy. Good on ya President Trump, making decisions that make sense and underscore an American agenda.
- Watch moonbat Nancy Pelosi claim NRA part of intelligence community
- Russia Bought Black Lives Matter Facebook Ad
- Analysis: Facebook’s new ad guidelines designed to silence conservative sites
- Liberal media leading effort to kill Trump with innuendo, conspiracies, fake news
- Federal contractor Reality L. Winner arrested for leaking classified NSA intel to news outlet